Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Let's Talk About Sex, Baybay

So here's the deal: I genuinely don't understand how fat, ugly, stupid, boring, weird-ass bitches have sex and get boyfriends ALL THE TIME and I don't.

Now let me clarify: I am a virgin and I've never had a real relationship. Most of the time, I'm pretty cool with that. I mean, it would be nice, I guess, to have sex with a nice guy who gives a shit about me. But honestly, the thought of having a boyfriend kind of terrifies me, plus I'm mildly mentally disturbed, so it's probably a good thing that no one's lining up to ask me out. As for the sex deal, yeah, I'd like to be having it, since in our day and age it's WEIRD that I haven't had sex by the age of 18, and also I hear that sex is pretty bangin' (haha), but truthfully, I'm okay with not having it.

But honestly, though, it's the principle of the thing. This woman is having sex and I am not.


This woman is probably getting offers DAILY. Granted, they're probably from sketchy, sleazy-ass creepers, but they're offers, nonetheless. Here I am, not fantastic-looking or anything, but I would certainly LIKE to think that I look better than this. And the last person that even told me I was pretty was an old man who told me I looked like Barbie's baby sister. Like...what?

Clearly, I am doing something wrong here. Maybe I should spread some rumors that I put out or something.

Cheers,
GIM<3

3 comments:

  1. You are, in fact, a pretty young thing. Waaaaaay prettier than that creature.

    Also I love that you sign it GIM. I know OBVIOUSLY that it's your initials, but there's something very pythonesque about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbie's baby sister! Haha. Hell girl, you're byewddífull. The problemo is that 1) guyz b stupid and 2) there really aren't that many decent guys in our lives who aren't either into themselves or assholes (same thing, I guess). I'm right up here withca, so let's bask in the sadness together and hope for le fyewcherr. Luvzyu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, my beautiful frandz <3 Billy, is that not the funniest thing you've ever heard? I had lots of eye makeup and bright red lipstick on at the time, too...I don't understand. PS love the way you spelled fyewcherr <3

    ReplyDelete