Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Fucking Blog

My name is Gráinne Immaculata Moffett. This is my new blog. Get excited.

What will this blog contain? Lord knows, but here's a preview.
     Hopefully-humorous tidbits about my life and life in general
     Soliloquies about my life (let's hope they're less emo than in my last blog)
     Funny/interesting/thought-provoking things I find/listen to/read/view and would like to share with you
     Anything else I fucking feel like throwing in here

I'm also taking suggestions for what I can put in here. I don't expect to become some famous blogging queen, but I had a nice amount of people reading my last blog, far more than I ever expected. I thought that I was just sending my thoughts out into the internet stratosphere, but I was pleasantly surprised. Sooo hopefully that will happen again here. I live to please, so if you ask me to write about something or share my views, I'll do it.

Anyways, this seems like a hopelessly unambitious and unpromising blog beginning, but I promise, I will do my best to make this interesting, if only for my own sake. Love to all.

Cheers,
GIM<3

No comments:

Post a Comment