Friday, January 28, 2011

It's the Academy Awahhhhdzz

Not that anyone cares, but these are just my personal predictions and hopes for this year's Oscars. What do you think, oh, limited readership of mine? Here's the list if you'd like to see: http://www.moviefone.com/oscars-academy-awards/nominee-winner


BEST PICTURE
What I want to win: Inception
What will probably win: The King's Speech

BEST DIRECTOR
Who I want to win: The Coen Brothers
Who will probably win: Tom Hooper or David Fincher

BEST ACTOR
Who I want to win: Colin Firth OR James Franco
Who will probably win: Colin Firth

BEST ACTRESS
Who I want to win: Natalie Portman
Who will probably win: Natalie Portman OR Michelle Williams

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR
Who I want to win: Geoffrey Rush
Who will probably win: Geoffrey Rush OR Christian Bale

BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS
Who I want to win: Hailee Steinfeld OR Helena Bonham Carter
Who will probably win: Helena Bonham Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment