Saturday, February 5, 2011

Passive-Aggressive Tendencies.

Have you ever heard of the term "Vaguebooking"? Ya know, making your status something passive-aggressively pointed and vague, like, "well i guess some people will never be anything but dumb man-stealing bitches =]" or something similar? I want to do this ALL THE TIME. But I'm still super nervous that somehow, some way, these people will know that I'm talking about them, no matter how vague I may be. So I decided that since most of the people I want to Vaguebook about look at my profile but don't read my blog, I will put my feelings about them in here.

1. You're gross, please stop thinking you're cool solely because you're old enough to drink on the daily
2. I honestly don't even know why we ever talked, you're obnoxious and all you do is complain and you have no aspirations. Go fall down a well.
3. YOU'RE FUCKING RETARDEDDDDDDD AARRRRRGGGGHHHHH

That's it for now, my anger has been relieved.

Cheers,
GIM<3

No comments:

Post a Comment