Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hatred Rant, Love Rhapsody

You know what I hate? Overuse of the term "lol". Actually, I hate just ANY use of that term. I mean, I really don't want to see it unless I know for sure that you are LEGITIMATELY laughing out loud. And the thing is, people use "lol" so often, that there's literally no way humanly possible that they are laughing out loud every time they write it. People are always like "hey lol" and I'm like "...what...what the fuck are you laughing at??" Now, I have to say that I talk to quite a few people who use "lol" who are genuinely good people...they should just refrain from using this absolutely insipid internet term.

You know what I love? Being up this early in the morning for no apparent reason. I mean, yeah, I'm upset that I couldn't fall asleep, that kinda sucks. But I like being the only one up, and I love the early morning. Usually I sleep right through it, sooo it's kind of entertaining. I like when everyone else starts getting up and there's coffee and whatnot. It's just a good time.

Cheers,
GIM<3

No comments:

Post a Comment